Paris based- The Workday Project Manager is be responsible to deliver successful Workday (www.workday.com) Financials Transformation projects to our customers. You will manage a project team responsible for the implementation of Workday Financials solutions in a customer success, timely and effective manner. You will also help our customers extending the business added value of their investment through additional support everBe can offer on Finance / HR: operating models, processes, Change, Training, Support and Managed services, ...
As part of a team reporting to a Program Manager managing a porfolio of multiple projects, you will :
- Ensure projects and customers successes.
- Presales: Participate in proposal preparation, orals and explanation of Workday projects organization, deployment methodology and governance model.
- Internal knowledge management: be part of the Project Management community, contribute to further improve our standards, norms, methods and PMO tools.
- Execute Project Plan : Effectively apply Workday standards and everBe enhanced methodologies, Communicate, Monitor, Organize and Control Project, Manage Scope and day-to-day Workday project activities, Establish and develop Client Relationship, Manage allocated teams, Obtain approval, Manage contract, risks and mitigation plans, Prepare Engagement and Delivery Assurance reviews, Ensure project activities managed using EB's delivery model, systems and standards.
- Expert in your functional domain of expertise (Finance & Accounting). Act as a senior principal in some domain / workshops
- Account management & development
- Perfectly Bilingual French - English (3rd european language is a plus)
- Min 10 years of Functional and Finance/Accounting System Information Project Management experience
- Be mobile - up to 50%
- Be able to manage several projects in parallel and virtual teams
- Excellent communication & negociation skills
- Previous deep functional domain experience as a Senior consultant
- Previous experience in managing international Finance IS projects (such as SAP FICO, Oracle Financials, Peoplesoft Financials, Netsuite, ...)