everBe is a next generation management consulting and Cloud Service company, focussing on HR, Payroll, Finance and Workday Cloud solutions.
- If you know what the Cloud is and if it is obvious for you this is a game changer for companies;
- If you like young companies where a lot is to be built and where you will be able to express and grow your talent;
- If Build the future, Foster excellence, Trust People are values you believe in;
- If you are willing to take your career further and join a fast growing business environment?
.... we should talk.
everBe is a young company, different in what we do, how we do it and who we are.
Take People Further: It is our baseline, our promise: to help you go further.
everBe is the first French headquartered global specialist of Workday solutions (www.workday.com). Founded in 2005, Workday is a leading Global and unified solution for HR, Finance and Analytics. Workday is a disruptive solution, simple, proven and already chosen by more than 1000 customers among them Lenovo, GlaxoSmithKline, Aviva, Philips, Nissan, LinkedIn, Yahoo!, Essilor, Toyota, Visa, Hewlett-Packard Company…
The Workday data analyst manage and/or execute all project and support tasks related to data conversion, migration and analysis. She or He is working on one or several projects and customers environment in parallel.
- Support Workday integration and deployment projects and Workday support services for data related activities: data strategy, mapping, cleansing, data conversion, mass-upload and data migration as well as tenant management.
- You support, advise and assist our customers' teams for their data related tasks based on the Workday methodology and tools.
- Work along with the everBe and customer teams to define the right data migration strategy and to execute it.
- Become a data conversion expert in one or more functional domains managed in Workday solutions such as Core HR, Talent, Time, Payroll, Recruiting, Finance, ...
- Be able to advise our customers and bring added value,
- Be part of internal initiatives around data, tooling, capitalization.
- Help your teammates
- Driven by hard work and a customer service mindset,
- You have a passion for data, you like young and dynamic workplaces,
- You feel comfortable in working in a growing and ever changing environment, on multiple projects in parallel,
- You enjoy working with a team, sharing, finding solutions,
- You have demonstrated capabilities in analyzing, listening and you are rigorous
- You are an enthusiastic person,
- You are mobile in France and Europe.
Background & Experience (prerequisites)
- Bilingual French and English, a Third European language (among German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Nordics countries is a plus).
- Project or in context business experience linked to HR, payroll, Finance or Data Analytics
- Experience in Data cleansing, data migration, data analytics,
- Expertise in mastering ETL tools and Microsoft Excel