everBe is a next generation Cloud Consulting and Service company offering Business Consulting, Cloud Technology Consulting and Services to market-leading local and global companies.
everBe is uniquely positioned as a specialist combining deep domain, processes and technology expertise. Our Cloud Integration Consulting is build from the ground up to support Workday, the most advanced Cloud Enterprise Application Solutions.
everBe is a the beginning of a long history. Take a chance to make an important move in your career and actively participate in a new story. You will get all the training and support to succeed.
- Become an expert in the Workday UK Payroll product suite, ...
- Support, Maintain and enhance Workday payroll after golive.
- Run payroll outsourced and support services for UK based customers
- You may also be engaged on Workday UK payroll project and or Assistance and Advisory mission with UK subsidiairies rolling out UK Workday payroll
- Advise on business requirements, configures the solution Workday UK payroll, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Complete tasks assigned by the project or service manager
- Communicates effectively with team members and clients and provide reporting as needed,
- Spot business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements,
- Work with the teams, contribute to knowledge sharing, coaching and support
- Contributes to knowledge management capital and internal project and activities
- Ability to be engaged on multiple, parallel service and support engagements.
- Driven by hard work and a customer service mindset,
- You feel comfortable in working in a growing and ever changing environment, on multiple projects in parallel,
- You enjoy working with a team, sharing, finding solutions,
- Ability to work at your own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs.
- You are highly organized and can work on multiple tasks.
- You are an enthusiastic person,
- You are mobile and based in Europe.
- You are completely bilingual English and French.
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in UK payroll
- Be able to travel up
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Role based in our Workday European Center in Bordeaux
- May include up to 50 % travel; dependent on projects assignment
- A young, fast growing, people centric environment
- An entry door to the SaaS / Cloud revolution, Access to Workday privileged ecosystem
- Training on Workday
- A dynamic environment: everyday we work hard to be innovative and different in what we do, the way we do it and who we are. A work environment where you will be able to grow your talent and be surrounded with smart and enthusiastic people.