Workday Consultants - Europe - All Locations
This offer is for
- People living in UKI, NL, FR, BE, DACH, Spain, Italy more broadly in Europe or holding a work permit and willing to relocate in Europe
- Workday HCM functional certification and min 1.5 years experience in Workday project is required
- Opportunity to start/contribute to start offices/agency/Workday practice in your country
This role offers the opportunity for you to be involved with some of everBe's largest clients as well as becoming integral to supporting everBe in shaping the creation of assets and innovative consulting offerings in the market place.
Our SaaS HCM practice is growing and everBe is the 1st french headquartered specialist of Workday (www.workday.com/fr) solutions. Our customers are global companies from all sizes and industry sectors. As a result we provide great teaming and learning experiences that will allow you to join the future of HRIS solutions and the opportunity to progress your career in young and entrepreneurial spirit consulting environment.
We are looking for Functional experts in HR for positions ranging from Workday Consultant, Project/Client Manager to regional country lead.
Within a team, you will engage alongside the senior business, HR and IT stakeholders of our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design, implementation and integration of Workday HCM based solutions.
- Team with client business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs
- Provide functional subject matter expertise on the Workday HCM solution;
- Redesign processes;
- Configure Workday, implement and test functionalities;
- Manage change activities to ensure business adoption and effective user training
Responsibilities for candidates with relevant team leadership experience may also include:
- Manage team or customer engagements
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations
- Manage the end to end project lifecycle to deliver Workday projects on time and to budget
- Lead teams in design and delivery of the Workday HCM solution
- Regional/country business leads
- Commerce, computer sciences or engineer degree.
- Workday HCM functional certification
- at least 2 years in Workday configuration, with end-to-end project experience
- 2 to 10 years in Consulting
- Functional expertise in at least one domain (Core HR, Performance, Comp & Ben, Talent Management, …)
- Autonomous, ability to conduct workshops
- High-standard communication & writing skills
- English is required, French a plus. Must have work permit in EU
- Mobility: travels up to 50 to 80%