everBe is a next generation Management consulting, Cloud consulting and Services focussed on Finance, HR, Analytics and Workday solutions. as a Workday specialist built from the ground up to support Workday Cloud expansion in Europe and globally, everBe is a leading Workday partner help customers to move their HR and Finance to the Workday Cloud.
- Participate actively in all stages of a Workday Financial Management project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment in a day to day production support role.
- Become an expert in the Workday Financial product suite, specializing and deepening your talent within a particular functional Finance and Accounting, Revenue Management, Expenses, Procurement, Management Reporting, ...
- Work with teams engaged on Workday implementation projects as well as support and outsourced Workday F&A services.
- Advise, assist and suppport UK and European based subsidiaries deploying Workday Financial Management
- Advise on business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Perform consultant role or principal consultant duties on Workday recurring support accounts, responsible for the scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday Financial Management solution.
- Complete tasks assigned by the project or engagement manager and designed by the functional architect on time
- Communicates effectively with team members and clients and provide reporting as needed,
- Spot business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements,
- Work with the teams, contribute to knowledge sharing, coaching and support
- Contributes to knowledge management capital and internal project and activities
- Ability to be engaged on multiple, parallel projects and recurring missions.
- Driven by hard work and a customer service mindset,
- You feel comfortable in working in a growing and ever changing environment, on multiple projects in parallel,
- You enjoy working with a team, sharing, finding solutions,
- Ability to work at your own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs.
- You are highly organized and can work on multiple tasks.
- You are an enthusiastic person,
- You are mobile
- a Bachelor's Degree / MBA in Accounting & Finance.
- Be able to travel up up to 75 %.
- 5 to 7 years in Finance, Financial consulting with experience in FICO ERP system or SaaS based Financial Management systems.
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.