everBe is a next generation Cloud Consulting and Service company offering Business Consulting, Cloud Technology Consulting and Services to market-leading local and global companies.
everBe is uniquely positioned as a specialist combining deep domain, processes and technology expertise. Our Cloud Integration Consulting is build from the ground up to support Workday, the most advanced Cloud Enterprise Application Solutions.
everBe is a the beginning of a long history. Take a chance to make an important move in your career and actively participate in a new story. You will get all the training and support to succeed.
The Workday Engagement Manager will be responsible to delivery successful Workday Transformation projects to our customers. You will manage a team responsible for the implementation of Workday solutions in a customer success, timely and effective manner. You will also be responsible help our customers extending the business added value of their investment through additional support everBe can offer on HR operating models, process, support services, ...
- Ensure project Success.
- Presales: Participate in proposal preparation, orals and explanation of Workday project organization, methods and governance model.
- Internal knowledge management: be part of the Project Management community, contribute to further improve our standards, norms, methods and tools.
- Execute Project Plan, Effectively apply Workday standards and everBe enhanced methodologies, Communicate, Monitor and Control Project, Manage Scope and day to day activities, Establish and develop Client Relationship, Manage allocated team, Obtain approval, Manage contract, risks and mitigation plans, Prepare Engagement and Delivery Assurance reviews, Ensure project activities managed using EB systems and standards.
We are looking for someone :
- Practical experience of managing and delivering HCM projects (Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or SaaS global HCM Talent applications) in an international environment
- Previous functional/technical HCM deployment experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software organization
- Must successfully pass Workday HCM Core and PM training classes and retain Workday certification.
- Experience of resource planning and scheduling, project scoping and process analysis
- Proven people manager with good motivational and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with public speaking and negotiating.
- Customer focused
- Willing to work in a dynamic, young and fast growing/changing environment.
- Can be office (London) or based anywhere in the United Kingdom (no relocation available)
- May include up to 50 – 80 % travel; dependent on projects assignment
- A young, fast growing, people centric environment
- An entry door to the SaaS / Cloud revolution, Access to Workday privileged ecosystem
- Training on Workday
- A dynamic environment: everyday we work hard to be innovative and different in what we do, the way we do it and who we are. A work environment where you will be able to grow your talent and be surrounded with smart and enthusiastic people.