Change Management designed for Workday Cloud transformation projects
everBe has set up team who come with Change Management expertise AND Workday expertise. This is a great combination to design Change Management and Training programs to further drive the success of your project.
Workday Change Management – Tailored to your needs
everBe has a long lasting experience of HR and Finance transformation projects and Change Management activities.
Proposed programs can cover:
- Change Management strategy and impact analysis;
- Communication strategy;
- Identification and engagement of Change management network within your company;
- Workday training and coaching on top of Workday Education programs delivered by Workday;
- Ongoing coaching and training for managers, leaders, HR teams, Service centers agents ….
Change Management – Tailored to Workday Projects
- We provide a Workday Change Management methodology covering strategy, planification, Change and training Workstream PMO and project management,
- Adoption of tools from the Workday Community,
- Advanced knowledge transfert,
- Measure of business outcomes,
- coaching an ongoing Workday based education services (new functionalities, new deployments, …).
Moving to a Cloud solution is usually a huge change and needs proper change management, communication and training programs.
Built-in processes, agile and Cloud adapted project management methodologies or SaaS software DNA easing the use of self-services underline the need for a strong change management strategy and execution.
- How to describe the added-value that the company, division, business units, leadership, managers and people will gain from the transformation?
- What will be the impact on the organisation, workflow, roles and responsibilities and more broadly on the way people work?
- How to ease the usage and adoption of the new Workday platform?
- How to anticipate resistance, to communicate, to mobilize change agents?
Main challenges are:
- Why is this change needed;
- How do we get people onboard,
- How do we get people to use the platform, to get used to new processes,
- How to measure business outcomes and ROI.
Key success items encompass:
- Ability to position the Workday project and demonstrate how it powers the business strategy;
- Executive sponsorship and efficience change network;
- A good strategy for change and training, designed during the early stages of the project;
- A way to measure the business outcomes;
- A way to anticipate ongoing needs for training (new hires, new functionalities, …. )
everBe teams bring:
- 20 years of experience in HR, Finance and IT Transformation programs;
- A sound experience of Workday project either through assistance engagement or as a prime contractor for deployment;
- Best practices;
- Expertise in Training, coaching and managing change, tools and materials (change, training, communication);
- Support infrastructure to enable ongoing and ondemand change and training activities, ….