How efficient are your current HR or F&A Management Systems?
everBe helps companies wishing to have an external point of view on their HR, Payroll and Finance Information Systems and Operations.
- Are your HR and Finance operations efficient?
- Do you have the right delivery model?
- How much do your processes costs? How do you compare to your industry?
- What is the current landscape of your information systems? it this engine aligned to help execute your strategies?
Thanks to our holistic value chain of services, everBe offers a unique knowhow and expertise when it comes to audit HR and Finance departments’ operations and systems.
Our methodoly rely on some main steps:
- Refining Audit objectives;
- Scoping and Stakeholders engagement;
- Qualitative and quantitative study depending on scope;
- Priorities and recommendations.
For years it has been said that HR should play a strategic role. However, two opposing forces still remain. Those who think HR is only a support, non strategic, administrative function and those who see HR as the management of a company’s Talent, source of innovation, unicity and growth.
Finance Systems have to keep up with everlasting business changes and modern technologies.
Two third of the global economy is a service economy relying on people. However investments in HR and HRMS have usually not been a top priority.
Aligning strategy, people, organizations, processes and underlying technology is a key for fast moving and innovative companies whishing to look at the future and be first and best in class. It takes to know where are you strating from and where you want to go. External Audits is a way to take a snapshot of your current organization, processes and systems. It will underline strenghts and weaknesses as well as change opportunities.
Audit systems in place is sometimes needed prior to launching a transformation. An external view can be a way to ensure a factual analysis.
Other important considerations:
- explain the overall audit methodology, objectives and how this fit into the global transformation/change program. Sponsors involvement is key;
- Build change and stakeholders network;
- Have a dynamic audit. Keep it light and executed within a short timeframe;
- Get the overall picture of the organization, processes and all related costs. Identify time-consuming activities, broken processes and opportunities;
- Rely on expert to bridge the gaps between findings and recommendations.
A domain specialist:
At everBe we don’t believe in consulting firms stating they can do everything. We have chosen to specialize in a limited number of key domains areas, very focused:
- HR : Core HR, Talent Management, Payroll, Time, …
A cloud specialist:
We think Cloud and SaaS solutions do bring a lot to HR, Payroll, Finance and Management (enabling a new way of working). We do also think all solutions are not equal. Finally we know that Consulting and Service firms have to reinvent the way they work, their offerings because of the disruption and new SaaS model brought by technology vendors.
- everBe is a Workday certified specialist since 2013
A holistic service offering:
Our mission is to help HR and Finance transform and innovate to achieve business results in weeks. As a longterm partner of our customers we have developed a compelling value proposition covering the entire value chain:
- Advisory and Management consulting – HR, Finance and Management systems ;
- Assistance – Assisting HR, Finance and IT during transformation projects ;
- Cloud Transformation Services – Transformation integration and deployment projects – Workday ;
- Business Services – Extend the value of HR and Finance through Cloud Process Outsourcing (CPO) for HR, Finance and payroll services based on Workday Entreprise Cloud platform.
Our people: Passion and commitment
By working with everBe, you can expect to rely on people who are passionate about HR, Finance and Technology. Our approach is to always keep in mind the business benefit targeted by the project, mission or service we are engaged on. everBe offer a unique blend of competencies : domain, solution, processes, change management.
- What we do: Combining Domain and Best-in-Class solution expertise
- The way we act: New ways of engaging with our customers, Proven customer satisfaction, unique internal platform for capitalizing and collaborating (Command Center), delivery model adapted to cloud consulting, …
- What we are: A company that puts its people first, an original management approach focusing on Taking people further, strong values : Build the future, foster excellence, Trust people, Be open and pragmatic, …