Creating an efficient governance is a key to Cloud project success.
We help our customers designing and running the right governance model.
everBe brings +20 years of experience in complex program and projects management.
Our assistance missions take place in contexts of Cloud projects, SI projects, outsourcing for Finance, HR, Payroll and Analytics. We take into account your standards in terms of methodology and your culture while bringing the best of our tools, governance and PMO expertise.
We are sometimes also engaged on spot mission in the course of a project to help our customers. These situations sometimes need a full redesign or adaptation of the project governance model and dynamics.
True HR, Payroll or Finance transformation projects involve multiple parties: HRD, CFO, CIO, functional teams, IT, Teams from third parties SI or Consulting firms, …
The success of a project relies on the ability to organize, make decisions and coordinate a bold transformation. Transformation projects involve multiple stakeholders, countries, departments. It is a change that is due to generate value for the company. Usually this translates into profound changes of the organization and processes.
If no strong governance is needed or if no tough decision is to be made, chances are that you are not performing a real transformation.
That’s why it is not a waste of time to spend effort on designing and making the right governance model work. The governance of a Cloud model has to be designed taking into account company specifics (culture, people, maturity and capacity to absorb change, …) and Cloud project specifics (agility, dynamic projects, speed, …)
An efficient governance model has to be adapt to your context, scope and culture.
- Governance needs to be adapted to take into account your company specifics, culture, people and the way you work;
- Determine before starting the project how you define what the success of this Transformation is and how it will be measured ;
- Sponsors need to be engaged… and that is not only showing up at the kick-off meeting;
- Be ready to take bold decision and explain them;
- Measure, control and enhance the efficiency of your project decision process;
- Articulate: Innovation, People, PMO, Coordination, Communication, Execution, Measures and controls;
- Ensure you have also the right governance not only during project or transformation stages but also after on a recurring basis.
A domain specialist:
At everBe we don’t believe in consulting firms stating they can do everything. We have chosen to specialize in a limited number of key domains areas, very focused:
- HR : Core HR, Talent Management, Payroll, Time, …
A cloud specialist:
We think Cloud and SaaS solutions do bring a lot to HR, Payroll, Finance and Management (enabling a new way of working). We do also think all solutions are not equal. Finally we know that Consulting and Service firms have to reinvent the way they work, their offerings because of the disruption and new SaaS model brought by technology vendors.
- everBe is a Workday certified specialist since 2013
A holistic service offering:
Our mission is to help HR and Finance transform and innovate to achieve business results in weeks. As a longterm partner of our customers we have developed a compelling value proposition covering the entire value chain:
- Advisory and Management consulting – HR, Finance and Management systems ;
- Assistance – Assisting HR, Finance and IT during transformation projects ;
- Cloud Transformation Services – Transformation integration and deployment projects – Workday ;
- Business Services – Extend the value of HR and Finance through Cloud Process Outsourcing (CPO) for HR, Finance and payroll services based on Workday Entreprise Cloud platform.
Our people: Passion and commitment
By working with everBe, you can expect to rely on people who are passionate about HR, Finance and Technology. Our approach is to always keep in mind the business benefit targeted by the project, mission or service we are engaged on. everBe offer a unique blend of competencies : domain, solution, processes, change management.
- What we do: Combining Domain and Best-in-Class solution expertise
- The way we act: New ways of engaging with our customers, Proven customer satisfaction, unique internal platform for capitalizing and collaborating (Command Center), delivery model adapted to cloud consulting, …
- What we are: A company that puts its people first, an original management approach focusing on Taking people further, strong values : Build the future, foster excellence, Trust people, Be open and pragmatic, …