The testing phase is critical and plays a role in users adoption
everBe has build testing methodologies, accelerators, tools and capacities to help our customers secure their testing phase when moving to a HR, Payroll of Finance management system.
Our way to approach tests and testing will create assets which is reusable when performing maintenance, updates and enhancements activities.
Our experts bring:
- dedicated methodologies, tools and technologies;
- a specific know-how when it comes to designing a test strategy for HRIS and Finance IS projects;
- a deep experience in tests PMO activities.
Our approach is valid for a broad range of HR, Payroll and Finance projects and Cloud Applications. When transforming to a Cloud application, testing activities need to be tailored to be Cloud project and recurring dynamics.
Our approach covers:
- the scoping of the test phase: define goals, mesure success, define scope, planning and stakeholders;
- Customers assistance in testing activities.
Poor testing – either because of the types of tests, the volume or the testing method used – usually lead to frustration, worries and change resistance.
The main goal of a testing phase if to ensure the new system or platform will meet targetted outcomes.
It is a key phase and still it is not uncommon to see little attention given to the testing strategy and tests execution. A number of projects, because they stick on a fixed goLive date, squeeze the testing phase and golive preparation.
By itself, a poor test phase can transform an HRIS, Finance IS and Cloud project into a failure (real or perceived).
A testing phase aims at validating:
- Compliance: test compliance for the overall solution, configuration, integrations, data migration, process, security and performance,
- adoption by users.
Some key items to keep in mind:
- Take the time to define upfront what are the key goals of the test phase and how success will be measured;
- Create test strategy and take the time needed to plan testing activities;
- Define scope, planning, stakeholders and key users;
- Define the governance of testing activities, interactions, decisions cycles. Test phases are usually very intense. Be sure to be able to take quick decisions;
- Manage testing activities daily;
- Ensure to have the right level of effort, resources and budget;
- Rely on people internally or externally who have testing and testing management skills.
A domain specialist:
At everBe we don’t believe in consulting firms stating they can do everything. We have chosen to specialize in a limited number of key domains areas, very focused:
- HR : Core HR, Talent Management, Payroll, Time, …
A cloud specialist:
We think Cloud and SaaS solutions do bring a lot to HR, Payroll, Finance and Management (enabling a new way of working). We do also think all solutions are not equal. Finally we know that Consulting and Service firms have to reinvent the way they work, their offerings because of the disruption and new SaaS model brought by technology vendors.
- everBe is a Workday certified specialist since 2013
A holistic service offering:
Our mission is to help HR and Finance transform and innovate to achieve business results in weeks. As a longterm partner of our customers we have developed a compelling value proposition covering the entire value chain:
- Advisory and Management consulting – HR, Finance and Management systems ;
- Assistance – Assisting HR, Finance and IT during transformation projects ;
- Cloud Transformation Services – Transformation integration and deployment projects – Workday ;
- Business Services – Extend the value of HR and Finance through Cloud Process Outsourcing (CPO) for HR, Finance and payroll services based on Workday Entreprise Cloud platform.
Our people: Passion and commitment
By working with everBe, you can expect to rely on people who are passionate about HR, Finance and Technology. Our approach is to always keep in mind the business benefit targeted by the project, mission or service we are engaged on. everBe offer a unique blend of competencies : domain, solution, processes, change management.
- What we do: Combining Domain and Best-in-Class solution expertise
- The way we act: New ways of engaging with our customers, Proven customer satisfaction, unique internal platform for capitalizing and collaborating (Command Center), delivery model adapted to cloud consulting, …
- What we are: A company that puts its people first, an original management approach focusing on Taking people further, strong values : Build the future, foster excellence, Trust people, Be open and pragmatic, …