Take Workday further, Be on the right track
everBe teams will embed into your HR, Finance and IT teams to help
- Plan your Workday project
- Finalize your Workday Business Case and Value Creation program
- Design a strategy to simplify, harmonize and re-design your processes
- Support your governance, PMO and help drive your implementer,
- Design a Data cleansing, migration and mapping strategy adapted to Workday
- Redesign catalogs and company standards (Job Families, Job Catalogs, …)
- Design a global payroll strategy
- Design a strategy for your delivery and operations (Shared Services, In-sourcing, outsourcing, …)
- Design a Change Management and Training strategy adapted to Workday programs
So you have chosen to Transform and Innovate with Workday as your HR and Finance System?
Ensure the best Workday ever, by working with everBe to reinforce your teams, define strategies and drive your overall program.
Management Consulting teams of everBe help companies who have selected Workday solutions to
- build and finalize their Business Case
- Design strategies related to organization, processes, catalogs, datas and change management
Once you have chosen a company to handle your Workday integration, you still need make it to happen with your teams.
everBe can help reinforce your Workday and Cloud Transformation program knowledge
- Strategies design and execution done by team who have an in-depth domain and Workday knowledge,
- Assistance with planning and Workday Project Management activities,
- Expertise on Data, Processes, Change, Training, best practices related to Workday projects environments
everBe teams bring:
- A way to secure your Workday project strategy and deployment
- 20 years of experience in HR, Finance and IT Transformation programs;
- A sound experience of Workday projects either through assistance engagement or as a prime contractor for deployment;
- Best practices;
- Expertise in Training, coaching and managing change, tools and materials (change, training, communication);
- Support infrastructure to enable ongoing and ondemand change and training activities, ….