everBe is a next generation Management consulting, Cloud consulting and Services focussed on Finance, HR, Analytics and Workday solutions. First French headquartered company built from the ground up to support Workday Cloud expansion in Europe and globally, everBe is a leading Workday partner help customers to move their HR and Finance to the Workday Cloud.
- Participate actively in all stages of a Workday Financial Management project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment in a day to day production support role.
- Become an expert in the Workday Financial product suite, specializing and deepening your talent within a particular functional Finance and Accounting, Revenue Management, Expenses, Procurement, Management Reporting, ...
- Work with teams engaged on Workday implementation projects as well as support and outsourced Workday F&A services.
- Advise, assist and suppport French and European based subsidiaries deploying Workday Financial Management
- Advise on business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Perform consultant role or principal consultant duties on Workday recurring support accounts, responsible for the scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday Financial Management solution.
- Complete tasks assigned by the project or engagement manager and designed by the functional architect on time
- Communicates effectively with team members and clients and provide reporting as needed,
- Spot business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements,
- Work with the teams, contribute to knowledge sharing, coaching and support
- Contributes to knowledge management capital and internal project and activities
- Ability to be engaged on multiple, parallel projects and recurring missions.
- Driven by hard work and a customer service mindset,
- You feel comfortable in working in a growing and ever changing environment, on multiple projects in parallel,
- You enjoy working with a team, sharing, finding solutions,
- Ability to work at your own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs.
- You are highly organized and can work on multiple tasks.
- You are an enthusiastic person,
- You are mobile and based in Paris.
- a Bachelor's Degree / MBA in Accounting & Finance.
- Be able to travel up up to 75 %.
- 5 to 7 years in Finance, Financial consulting with experience in FICO ERP system or SaaS based Financial Management systems.
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.