HR and Finance Transformation projects have their specifics
2 out 3 fail to meet the desired business outcomes
everBe has developed a specific knowledge dedicated to project management and PMO of HR, Payroll and Finance Transformation projects.
We bring to HR, Finance and IT teams:
- A tailored team to support your project, functional and IT teams
- or a fully-sized Project Management and PMO Team to cover all your assistance needs;
- a project approach adapted to your project’s context and its functional scope (HR, Payroll, Finance, Analytics, …)
- Deliverables, accelerators and tools to help secure your success.
A number of projects have difficulties to meet business goals.
Commitments taken, old systems and habits, dates contraints, visibility, politics, … are items that can impact and influence the way people act through out the course if a transformation project.
Projects focussing only on meeting the Golive date sometimes hurt the organization more fundamentally. Impacts can be on the financials, the overall efficiency, or the quality of the service.
Project management needs to balance the views, culture and methodologies.
- A methodology adapted to the context and nature of your project,
- Proven PMO skills and tools,
- An experimented project manager and PMO team.
everBe brings years of experiences and references in Project Management and PMO. We can help secure your project.
The quality of project management and PMO rely on a number of items everBe teams offer:
- An approach driven by desired business outcomes;
- Realistic scoping and roadmap design;
- A governance model adapted;
- An ability to understand business goals and motivations of all parties involved;
- Tools, deliverables and project accelerators;
- Project communication (internal and external) and experience in unlocking complex projects situations;
- Years of experience in Project Management, Cloud Project Management, BPO Service Management and PMO
- Measure and controls.
A domain specialist:
At everBe we don’t believe in consulting firms stating they can do everything. We have chosen to specialize in a limited number of key domains areas, very focused:
- HR : Core HR, Talent Management, Payroll, Time, …
A cloud specialist:
We think Cloud and SaaS solutions do bring a lot to HR, Payroll, Finance and Management (enabling a new way of working). We do also think all solutions are not equal. Finally we know that Consulting and Service firms have to reinvent the way they work, their offerings because of the disruption and new SaaS model brought by technology vendors.
- everBe is a Workday certified specialist since 2013
A holistic service offering:
Our mission is to help HR and Finance transform and innovate to achieve business results in weeks. As a longterm partner of our customers we have developed a compelling value proposition covering the entire value chain:
- Advisory and Management consulting – HR, Finance and Management systems ;
- Assistance – Assisting HR, Finance and IT during transformation projects ;
- Cloud Transformation Services – Transformation integration and deployment projects – Workday ;
- Business Services – Extend the value of HR and Finance through Cloud Process Outsourcing (CPO) for HR, Finance and payroll services based on Workday Entreprise Cloud platform.
Our people: Passion and commitment
By working with everBe, you can expect to rely on people who are passionate about HR, Finance and Technology. Our approach is to always keep in mind the business benefit targeted by the project, mission or service we are engaged on. everBe offer a unique blend of competencies : domain, solution, processes, change management.
- What we do: Combining Domain and Best-in-Class solution expertise
- The way we act: New ways of engaging with our customers, Proven customer satisfaction, unique internal platform for capitalizing and collaborating (Command Center), delivery model adapted to cloud consulting, …
- What we are: A company that puts its people first, an original management approach focusing on Taking people further, strong values : Build the future, foster excellence, Trust people, Be open and pragmatic, …